it's been a week since my last post... which actually means that i had been homeless for a week. .... lol. but i've finally found a home for me. a small lil room that can fit only a single bed, a desk, a chair, and a bookshelf... not even a closet to hang clothes. the carpet is... bright evergreen coloured... and the furniture is like... dark red. o.o. the curtains are tacky and the tv must have been a product of the 1980s too. haha.
but despite it all. i'm happy. =).
i never realized having a place to call "mine" was such a big deal before. but... yes. beijing.... eventually, gave me a lil corner to claim to be mine for the next 4 months =). Truly grateful for the dear friends who housed me for the past week.
A lot has happened in the past week, and it has definitely been an adventure. In lieu of... details. I'm just going to say for now, that... there's nowhere I'd rather be than right here in Beijing. Despite everything, and because of everything. I can't believe I'm actually here, and classes are actually starting... love Beijing.
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment