Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday.

今天北京的天很蓝,很美。
The sky in Beijing was really blue and pretty today.
卢亦卓刚来加拿大的时候总是拿着她的相机不停的拍多伦多的天。
When Daisy first came to Canada, she would take endless pictures of the sky in Toronto with her camera.
我一直不明白,因为我一直觉得北京的天很美。
I never understood, because I always felt that the sky in Beijing was really pretty.

过了一整个星期自己一个人的生活了。
It's been a full week of living on my own, by myself.
每天被我喜欢的课占得满满的。
Everyday has been filled with classes that I really enjoy.
在食堂里人挤人,然后再匆忙的一边问路一边跑到下一个教室。
Squished to bits in the crowded cafs, and rushing my way to class as I ask for directions every 2 seconds.
这种生活很充实,真得过得很开心。
Life like this is very... fulfilling, satisfying, I'm really enjoying myself.
好像在这一片熟悉又陌生的土地上,我开始找到我自己的一片天地,我自己生活的规律。
As if ... in this familiar but strange land, I have been able to find my own little space, and my own routines.

我很感激我身边的每一个人。让我自己一个人的生活其实并不孤独。
I'm very grateful for everyone around me. They make life on my own not really all lonely at all.
我很喜欢在北京的感觉,喜欢周围都讲中文的那种氛围。
I really like the feeling in Beijing, I like how everyone around me speaks Mandarin.
曾经有人说过,一个人讲母语的时候,离心最近。
Someone once said, one is closest to the heart when they speak their mother tongue.
也许是一个很傻的理由,但我真得觉得,回了家就是这样的。
This may be a stupid reason, but I really feel that that's why it's home.

现在的这种生活很平静。少了以前的很多无理取闹。
Life as it currently is... is very calm. Without much of the drama from before.
我不认为是在逃避多伦多的现实,哪怕我还是经常会因为某某原因抱头逃下msn。
I don't think I'm escaping the reality back in Toronto, even though I often still run off MSN for one reason or another.
其实我觉得我在成长,在生我养我的土地上重新找回自己。
Actually, I think I'm maturing, on this land where I was born and bred, re-finding myself.

我真得很喜欢现在这种平静的生活。
I really like the calmness of my life here and now.

今天北京的天很蓝,很美。
The sky in Beijing was really blue and pretty today.

No comments: