there are times when i wonder how my life would be different if i were actually an Art History major.
Like, not a BComm and BA Art History. but JUST BA Art History.
....
what would i do with my life? o.O.
Just back from the bookstore. finally decided to stop fighting with the Dual Degree office, the Art History Chair and the Dean of Academics and just take all the courses I suddenly now have to take.
dropped well over $400 for the required readings of two courses, and half died carrying the books home. and they weren't even hardcover. -_-".
Seriously. how do real art history majors even afford textbooks? ???
I guess there are some perks to being a Commie afterall o.O.
P.S. for the guys :: for the best ratios on campus. take any 2nd year and/or above Art History courses. I swear I have never seen so many Caucasian females gathered in the same room. seriously. -_-".
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment