came across these videos...
Vancouver 2005
Vancouver 2007
Free Hugs 2007
I wish I had words and the time to express how much VY means to me. how much these memories matter. but i need to seriously start studying. ....
5 years of VY... 5 years of amazingness. from being a participant, going through it all, complaining about it all, to loving it all... to now... watching as the "next generations" go through it... and still being amazed to be apart of this absolutely wonderful experience.
... i lack the words.
i also wonder where the videos from my years are. LOL. must hunt them down... can you spot me in the first video? =P
oh the memories.
I think the thing i'm actually most upset about being on exchange... is missing out on VY Gala this year.
VY Counsellors 08. <3
PKU people: anyone up for Free Hugs in Beijing? let's do it. Wangfujing. before Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment