had this conversation w/ friends about this... blogging thing today. and vtunnel was introduced to me... so I suddenly regained access to xanga and lj.
apparently... my memory seems to be... dying off. lol. i have actually managed to forget a lot of stuff. reading back on it all.... wow. the word of my life seems to have been. exhaustion. LOL. i need to stop doing this. i need to chill and not fill up every second of every day o.O. but yes... reading back on it all, going back through the years...
and i fail to continue. lol. somethings are better left unsaid =). but one thing is clear. according to these blogs. I seem to be happier lately than I have ever been since aa died. =P.
beijing is getting SO cold. heating needs to come soon... this is seriously inhumane. GOSH. lol.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment