I've been thinking....
Facebook knows EVERYTHING.
....
well, not everything. but a LOT.
it probably knows much more than u and I would ever dream of knowing about people's relationships. or at least, the more hidden ones.
It would probably be able to detect a crush before the secret admirer even realized that they have developed a crush.
It would probably be able to evaluate the "real" popularity of someone.
... and a lot of other things.
I wonder what would happen if one day Facebook released the actual visits and clicks by each person on each "friend".
I wonder how many relationships would be changed because of it.
I wonder how many friendships would be damaged by it.
I wonder how many new relationships would be spurred by it.
I wonder at the surprises and the secrets that data contains.
... remember the old high school days of "matchmaker" results on valentine's day?
this could be so much more comprehensive than that.
oh dear Facebook.
surprise me.
you: if you could ask Facebook one thing. what would it be?
(i.e. something related to ur profile/pictures, etc)
Friday, August 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment