i heart heart heart barcelonaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
i'm back in the land of random palm trees and cherry blossoms =D. (the random palm trees were the first thing i saw when i came out of the airport and they made me smile. hehe =D)
so yes. i have realized that no, i'm not homesick (btw. i've pretty much never been homesick before which is why the previous bout of homesickness was extremely strange). so yes. i'm not homesick. i'm just... desperately in need to stay PUT for a while. lol. i'm SO glad i chose Barcelona. i'm SO glad I goto ESADE. hehe. it's mid march and it's MINISKIRT weather here in BCN. love love love. the plane ride from Munich to Barcelona was hilarious. I have no idea what happend but i swear we overshot Barcelona and went half way to Valencia. I think the pilot just decided it was amazing weather and everyone on the plane deserved a free tour of Barcelona and the south coast of Spain. for half an hour we just circled around the coastline. it was aweeeesome. i LOVE barcelona. I love passing by Gaudi's houses on my way home. I love walking past Chanel and Gucci and LV and Burberry as I rush to the bus that takes me straight home. I love the Spanish sun. and the blue blue skies and the beautiful beautiful colour of the ocean. sooooooo happy to be home. 7 days away was too long. and yes. I chose Barcelona so that I could be here for more than one weekend out of the seven that i've been in Europe for. LOL. looking forward to this week. Vienna was amazing. seeing Shirley was just fantaaaaaaastic =D. Budapest + Sternies was just love. felt sooooo like Beijing. lol. oh the memories. but now i'm back and i'm happier than ever that i'm back. SO looking forward to this weekend in the city. Totally up for a run to Park Guell and some sketching and just lying by the beach in the sun.
Barcelona isn't Beijing. it's not even Toronto. but it's where I am and I'm loving it all. =]
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
"go to" is not one word.
and your pilot was probably circling because the airport was congested and he was put into a holding pattern.
dearest!>3<
my roommate is from SPAIN!
*mwah* i had an amazing time too =P
can't wait until I come to barcelona......you mentioned the magic words....SHOPPING!! lol that's all you need to get me outta your hair =P
xoxoxo
Post a Comment